Kvkk Illumination Text
This clarification text has been prepared by the data controller in order to inform you about which of your personal data; for what purpose, how and for what reason it is processed, with whom it is shared and for how long it is stored. The information is made within the scope of Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698. (İNC ULUSLARARASI SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ)
https://healthinglobe.com / As (website), we submit to the information of the public and related persons the clarification text that we have prepared in accordance with Article 10 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”) and contains information about the personal data processing activity, including all data categories and groups of persons;
ARTICLE 1: DATA CONTROLLER
Your personal data, in the capacity of data controller https://healthinglobe.com it can be processed by / within the scope described below.
The concept of data controller should be understood from the natural or legal person who determines the purposes and means of processing personal data and is responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system.
You can use the following channels to contact the data controller:
E-mail : email@example.com
ARTICLE 2: PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA and THE PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
The categories of personal data belonging to the visitors of the website and processed by us are listed below, and each category of data is processed for the purposes specified on the:
Execution of Identity / Communication activities
Execution of communication / Communication activities
Transaction security / Providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations
ARTICLE 3: PARTIES TO WHICH PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Of the personal data subject to this clarification text, those that can be transferred for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations and the places where they can be transferred are listed below:
Identity / Authorized public institutions and organizations
Communication / Authorized public institutions and organizations
Transaction security / Authorized public institutions and organizations
ARTICLE 4: METHODS OF COLLECTING PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR LEGAL REASONS
Identity and contact information from the personal data of the visitors are obtained only if the visitor comments on an article available on the website and the person concerned manually enters this information into the comment form.
Another information obtained is the IP address of the visitors, and this process is performed automatically by the server.
Identity and contact information from these personal data obtained from visitors consist of the visitor's name and e-mail information, and personal data is processed by obtaining the explicit consent of the visitor when filling out the comment form for the purpose of commenting.
The registration of the visitor's IP address is processed within the scope of Article 5/2-f of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data numbered 6698.
ARTICLE 5: DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
The storage periods of the personal data written in this clarification text according to the data categories are listed below and the personal data are destroyed at the end of the period.
10 Years from the date of acquisition of identity / Identity information
10 Years from the acquisition of contact / Contact information
Transaction security / 10 years from the date of processing of personal data
ARTICLE 6: RIGHTS OF THE PERSON CONCERNED
The real person whose personal data is processed is defined as the relevant person and has the following rights about him/her by applying to the workplace:
To learn whether personal data is processed or not
If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it
To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose
To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred at home or abroad
To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing of personal data
Requesting deletion or destruction of personal data
to request that the transactions carried out in accordance with subparagraphs (e) and (f) be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred
Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems
To request compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data
Important reminder: According to paragraph f of Article 5, paragraph 1 of the Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles to be Followed in Fulfilling the Obligation to Inform, “If the personal data processing activity is performed based on the explicit consent condition, the obligation to inform and the receipt of explicit consent must be performed separately.”
In this context; this illumination text that you have read does not mean that your explicit consent has been obtained. Your personal data, which we process based on explicit consent, is only your first name, last name and e-mail information, and the only place where these are processed is the COMMENT section.
When you want to access our website by writing a comment under any article, it is also fixed with the information located just above the comment check box that we can process your identity and contact information only if you give explicit consent.
Therefore; if you do not want to give explicit consent, please do not contact us by writing a comment.
This situation should not be considered as binding the service to the explicit consent condition. Because browsing our website and accessing information is not subject to any conditions, https://healthinglobe.com / you can reach him directly to ask questions and contact him from the social media accounts indicated on the following page.
This shows that; asking a question by commenting is an option that the visitor is free to choose or not.
https://healthinglobe.com as/, it is our main purpose not to process your personal data unless it is required by legal obligation, and we strongly ask you to know how sensitive I am about the processing of personal data.
Legal Notice Illumination Text
Health in the Globe
LEGAL WARNING AND CLARIFICATION TEXT REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
This Clarification Text has been prepared by Health in Globe (“”Company”) for the purpose of informing the Company's customers about the processing of their personal data by the Company within the scope of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (“Law”). ((İNC ULUSLARARASI SAĞLIK HİZMETLERİ LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ))
For detailed information regarding the processing of your personal data within the scope of this Clarification Text [www.healthinglobe.com ] can be reached from the Health in Globe Company's Personal Data Protection and Protection and Processing Policy located at the address.
a) Methods of Obtaining Personal Data and Their Legal Reasons
Your personal data is collected electronically or physically. Your personal data collected for the legal reasons specified in this Clarification Text is subject to Section 5 of the Law. and 6. personal data may be processed and shared within the framework of the processing conditions specified in the articles.
b) The Purposes of Processing Personal Data
Your personal data is subject to Section 5 of the Law. and 6. planning and execution of the activities necessary to recommend and promote the products and services offered by the Company within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in the articles to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons, carrying out the necessary works by business units to make the relevant persons benefit from the products and services offered by the Company, and carrying out the relevant business processes, It is processed for the purposes of carrying out the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of commercial activities carried out by the Company and the execution of related business processes, the planning and execution of the Company's commercial and /or business strategies, as well as ensuring the legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and related persons in a business relationship with the Company Jul.
c) The Parties where Personal Data May be Shared and the Purposes of Sharing
Your personal data is subject to Section 8 of the Law. and 9. planning and execution of the activities necessary to recommend and promote the products and services offered by the Company to the relevant persons by customizing them according to the likes, usage habits and needs of the relevant persons within the framework of the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in the articles, carrying out the necessary works by business units to make the relevant persons benefit from the products and services offered by the Company, and carrying out the relevant business processes, It may be shared with the Company's business partners and suppliers, legally authorized institutions and organizations, and legally authorized private Jul persons for the purposes of performing the necessary work by the relevant business units for the realization of commercial activities carried out by the Company and the execution of related business processes, planning and execution of the Company's commercial and/or business strategies, as well as ensuring legal, technical and commercial-occupational safety of the Company and related persons in a business relationship with the Company.
d) The Rights of the Data Owners and the Exercise of These Rights
If you submit your requests for your rights stated below as personal data owners to the Company by the methods specified under the title Using Rights by Data Owners, your requests will be evaluated and finalized by our Company as soon as possible and in any case within 30 (thirty) days.
11 of the Law. as a personal data owner in accordance with the article, you have the following rights:
* To learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
• If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
* To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
* To know the third parties to whom your personal data are transferred at home or abroad,
• To request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and to request notification of the transaction made in this context to the third parties to whom the personal data are transferred,
• Despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the provisions of the law and other relevant laws, to request the deletion or destruction of your personal data if the reasons requiring its processing disappear, and to request that the transaction made in this context be notified to the third parties to whom the personal data has been transferred,
* Objecting to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
* To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the unlawful processing of your personal data.
• 28 of the Law. 2 of the article. the paragraph lists the cases in which the data owners do not have the right to request, and in this context;
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the prevention of the commission of a crime or for the investigation of a crime,
* Processing of personal data made public by the person concerned himself/herself,
• The processing of personal data is necessary for the execution of supervisory or regulatory duties and disciplinary investigation or prosecution by authorized and authorized public institutions and organizations and professional organizations that are public institutions based on the authority granted by the law, as well as for disciplinary investigation or prosecution,
• If the processing of personal data is necessary for the protection of the economic and financial interests of the State in relation to budgetary, tax and financial issues, the rights set out above cannot be used for the data in their cases.
• 28 of the Law. article 1. according to the paragraph, since the data will be outside the scope of the Law in the following cases, the requests of the data owners will not be processed in terms of these data either:
* The processing of personal data by natural persons within the scope of activities related to themselves or their family members living in the same residence, provided that they are not given to third parties and that the obligations related to data security are complied with.
* Processing of personal data for purposes such as research, planning and statistics by anonymizing them with official statistics.
* Processing of personal data for art, history, literature or scientific purposes or within the scope of freedom of expression, provided that they do not violate national defense, national security, public security, public order, economic security, privacy of private life or personal rights or do not constitute a crime.
* Processing of personal data within the scope of preventive, protective and intelligence activities carried out by public institutions and organizations assigned duties and authority by law in order to ensure national defense, national security, public security, public order or economic security.
* Processing of personal data by judicial authorities or execution authorities in relation to investigation, prosecution, trial or execution procedures.
Exercise of Rights by Data Owners
* Data owners, in order to exercise the above-mentioned rights [www.healthinglobe.com ] they will be able to use the “ Form for Applications to be Made to the Data Controller by the Personal Data Owner” on the link.
• Applications will be made by one of the following methods together with the documents that will determine the identity of the relevant data owner:
• Filling out and wet signed copy of the form by hand, through a notary or by registered letter with refund [.................................................................-Delivery to the address of [Turkey],
• By signing the form with a secure electronic signature issued in accordance with the Electronic Signature Law No. 5070 [..........................@ hs02].kep.tr to be sent by e-mail registered to the address,
* Following a method prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The Company responds to data owners who wish to exercise these rights within the limits stipulated in the Law, again within a maximum of thirty (30) days as stipulated in the Law. In order for third parties to request an application on behalf of the personal data owners, there must be a special power of attorney issued by the data owner through a notary public on behalf of the person who will apply.
• Although data owner applications are processed free of charge as a rule, charges may be made based on the fee tariff * stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Board.
• The company may request information from the relevant person in order to determine whether the person applying is a personal data owner or not, and may ask the personal data owner a question about his/her application in order to clarify the issues specified in the application.
* According to the “Communiqué on the Procedures and Principles of Application to the Data Controller” published in the Official Gazette dated 10.03.2018 and numbered 30356, if the data owners’ application is to be answered in writing, no fee is charged for up to ten pages. A transaction fee of 1 Turkish Lira may be charged for each page over ten pages. If the answer to the application is given in a recording medium such as CD, flash memory, the fee that may be requested by the Institution cannot exceed the cost of the recording medium.