Eyebrow – Beard Transplant
Eyebrows, which are similar to the hair structure, may be affected by external factors and various genetic factors and may shed over time. It is possible for people whose eyebrows are not congenital or whose eyebrows are damaged for any reason to have a new look by having eyebrow transplantation. Along with eyebrow transplantation, beard transplantation can also be applied to beards, which have a major effect on men’s appearance.
Eyebrow Transplantation Application
The operation of eyebrow transplantation will be completed by;
- Performing by applying local anesthesia with FUE technique
- Adding the hairs, which are usually taken from the nape of the neck, to the devices.
- Protection from external factors for healthy growth by adding new roots to the eyebrow part.
- It is in the form of the transplanted eyebrow roots to scab within 1 week and to have their natural appearance at the end of 3 months.
Hair Root Removal in Eyebrow Transplantation
The person who will have eyebrow transplantation should be exposed to 400 to 800 root applications. The hairs to be applied for eyebrow transplantation are usually from the nape of the neck, but can also be taken from various parts of the body. If hair is to be removed from the nape area, dilution is made in the area as much as the number of hair to be removed. Since the nape area is an area where hair grows and closes the sculp, it is very unlikely to be noticed.
Healing Process in Eyebrow Transplantation
Eyebrow transplant operation is performed by opening a hole in the area to be applied using a 0.7 mm diameter needle. In order for the patient not to feel pain during the operation, numbness is provided to the area with local anesthesia. The operation time usually takes between 2 and 4 hours. After the operation, the person can quickly start the recovery process and bring the eyebrow area with water after 24 hours.
Beards, which make up a large part of men’s appearance, are among the problematic areas of many people. It is possible for male patients who have problems such as burn marks, scars or beard breakage to give themselves a new look with beard transplantation. The beard transplantation procedure applied with FUE local anesthesia method is based on the transplantation process by removing hair from another part of the body.
Where To Get Hair Roots In Beard Transplantation?
It is known that the person who will have a beard transplant is exposed to 3,000 root additions. If only the mustache area is transplanted, 400 to 800 roots are transplanted. The roots to be used for beard transplantation can be taken from any part of the body or nape.
Healing Process After Beard Transplantation
Possible situations that patients may encounter during the recovery period of the beard transplant operation;
- Redness in the face area
- Creation of scars similar to burn marks in the face area
- Shedding of beard transplanted within 2 weeks after the operation
- Permanent growth of shed hair is between 4 and 8 months. Thanks to the latest technology products, there is no permanent scar on the patient’s face. Redness or burn marks occur temporarily after the operation.